Reduce your risk of COVID-19
- Clean your hands often
- Cough or sneeze in your bent elbow — not your hands!
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Limit social gatherings and time spent in crowded places
- Avoid close contact with someone who is sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
Shelter in place for Austin
There is currently a shelter in place directive for the Austin area. This means residents should only leave their home for essential needs such as groceries, getting tested, and exercise. This directive was issued by the mayor’s office and is in effect until May 8th It may be extended depending on the circumstances. Check back here for the latest information about the directive. The order now includes requirements for facial coverings for people over the age of 10 and prohibits public gatherings outside of essential activities.